The entire New Century Dental Care family hopes you and your loved ones are well. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time. We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding during our office closure.
We have been closely following with the California Dental Association’s new guidance and preparing for reopening. We expect to gradually resume our dental services in the middle of June 2020. We are anxious to welcome you.
During these past two and a half months we have participated in dental educational webinars including Infection Control, Universal Precaution and CDC / ADA Guidelines. We have also been expanding our PPE inventory. The next time you visit us you will notice a few changes and experience new protocols and guidelines in the office. Rest assured we are taking all the necessary precautions to keep you and our staff healthy and safe while still delivering the quality of care you deserve.
The new protocols / guidelines are as follow:
· For the safety of our patients and our staff, a series of “screening” questions will be asked while scheduling an appointment.
· Wearing a mask to your appointment.
· Upon arriving please text or call our office at 909-988-9690 to let us know that you’ve arrived and stay in your car until we call you in. (Please arrive 10 mins prior to your appointment)
· Upon entry we will record patient temperature and provide hand sanitizer.
· If a patient needs to be accompanied to appointment, only one family member will be allowed in the reception area.
· Only the patient, including a child, will be allowed into the treatment area except under special circumstances.
· We are restricting the entry into the office to all non-patients as well as other measures mandated by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the CDC.
We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we implement these new protocols during your next visit with us. If you have urgent dental care needs please contact us at (909)988-9690 or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your confidence and trust are greatly appreciated.
Dr. Yu, Dr. Xu, Victoria, Miguel and Daisy
New Century Dental Care